We want everyone who practices at Divine Yoga to have a positive experience. Here are some tips to consider before coming to class. Most important: be kind to yourself and have fun.
Things to know before you arrive
- First-time students are required to show a valid photo ID before their first class.
- 10 class passes are offered to reward consistent practice. This pass has an expiration dates are nonrefundable and nontransferable. We do not extend expiration dates.
- You can bring your own mat or rent one at the studio for $2.
- You may also want to bring a towel and a water bottle. Divine Yoga offers bottled and filtered water for $1 and werent hand towels for $2.
- Your yoga practice begins as soon as you walk in the front door and greet the friendly front desk team. Lines can sometimes be long, but by working together, arriving 15 - 20 minutes before class begins, breathing, and practicing patience, everyone will get on the mat in a timely manner.
- Refrain from eating at least 2 hour before class. Empty belly = happy yogi.
- Avoid wearing heavy perfumes. Other yogis may be allergic to such scents.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Some class times are more popular than others; please always arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Please no phone reservations.
Using our online class scheduler
- You can buy drop-ins, class passes and schedule classes at online.
- If you sign up for a class online, come in 15 minutes before class and tell the front desk your name.
- If you did not sign up for class online, but you have a current pass, let the front desk know your name to get you signed up.
- Feel free to use our online scheduling system to secure a spot ahead of time. Give the front desk staff your last name so we know you have arrived. Please do not be late for class.
- If you signed up online or have a pass you still need to wait your turn in line to check in. Do not put your mat down first. Wait in line.
When you arrive
- Fall River Location: Enter through the glass door with 275 above it and go up to the 2nd floor.
- Parking is available on both sides of Martine Street, and we have 3 parking lots. Parking lots are located near the entrance and also behind the building. We also have another parking lot on the opposite side of the Leer Truck building, there is a sign there that state it is parking for 275 Martine St.
- Fill out a release form if you haven’t already.
- Sign in for class
- Pick up a rental mat if you need one.
- Padanaram Location: Parking is only available in front of our studio during the morning hours when Chumley's is closed. There is plenty of parking on the side of the Fire Station, and around our location.
Prior to entering studio
- Take your shoes off before you enter the studio. We have cubbies in the foyer for you to put your shoes in. We have cubbies in the yoga room for your valuables.
- We are a cell phone free zone – please turn off your cell phone when you are in class.
- Keep talking low as students may be in meditation or relaxing.
- Let your teacher know about any health concerns you have.
- Practice self-compassion, find your edge and take a break if needed. Let your practice be a place of growth, challenge, and tranquility.
- We have studio blocks, straps, blankets. Neatly return them after class. Return rental mats to the basket, and place used towels in the hamper located in the foyer.
- Refrain from moving another students mat. If you want to be next to your friend come earlier.
- Throw any garbage away, water bottles, wrappers, etc.
- Be mindful of others and keep talking low and to a minimum.
- Be sure to ask questions if you have them – we’re happy to help.